In celebration of this Year of Ox and the vibrant history and resiliency of Chinatowns throughout the Bay Area, we've partnered with Cream Co. Meats on this incredibly special Oxtail box.
Inspired by the flavors of Brandon's new book, Mister Jiu's in Chinatown, the box honors the shared sourcing mission of Mister Jiu's and Cream Co. Our trussed Oxtail is joined by pantry staples to recreate Brandon's Oxtail Soup at home.
Mister Jiu's in Chinatown is more than a cookbook. It's a work of art, brimming with Brandon's personal stories and beautiful photos. If you're like us, you'll find yourself pouring over it like a travel anthology.
The Year of The Ox Box includes:
- "Mister Jiu's In Chinatown" Cookbook
- Cream Co. Segmented & Trussed Oxtail
- Yugeta Double-Brewed Soy Sauce
- Zhenjiang Vinegar
- Spice kit with black cardamom, star anise, bay leaves, and black & white peppercorns
- Buddhas's Hand Oolong Tea